Friday, September 19, 2008

A Lot Happy, A Little Sad




This time of year is always a mixed bag for me. As anyone that knows me will tell you, I love Hummingbirds. Right now they are buzzing all over my yard which makes me very happy. For some reason my yard seems to be the gathering place for the little boys and girls at this time of the year. All summer long we're lucky if we see two or three a week. They are gathering to make their long trip down south to South America.


My DH managed to snap a few pictures......


They are so cute, I wish I could spend all day just watching them. The last two days I have hardly been home so I've only been able to see a few. DH said they were all over the yard today.
Soon they will be gone and I'll have to wait until next April to see them again.
Coleen

No comments: