Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sinnissippi Quilt Guild Show

This weekend was our quilt guilds bi-annual show. I quilted 3 customer quilts and the raffle quilt.

The first one was appliqued by my friend Barb and won Best Appliqued quilt. It is Baltimore Autumn from P3 designs.


It is custom quilted. I used Superior SoFine and Bottom Line threads. It has a lot of pebbles and ruler work.

This next one is called Confetti. This quilt took a 3rd place in the pieced category.  It is a Judy Neidmeir pattern. Again it was custom quilted. It has a lot of ruler work and ditch quilting. Thread is Superior SoFine and Superior Monopoly.

 
 
I don't know the name of this quilt. It was quilted with a Poinsettia pantograph, again I used Superior SoFine thread. It was not judged so no ribbon.

 
 This last one is the guild raffle quilt. I posted it before. Again this one is custom quilted with pebbles and a lot of ruler work. I don't know the name of this quilt. I used Superior SoFine,
 Bottom Line and Monopoly on this one.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Coleen

No comments: