Friday, August 7, 2009

Cooties on her quilt


My friend Bren ,the most wonderful hand quilter that I know, asked me to help her baste her beautiful Basket quilt the other day. In order to save both of our backs, I suggested she let me baste it on my machine. She said that putting her quilt on my machine was going to give it "COOTIES"(REMEMBER, SHE'S A HAND QUILTER). After a bit of convincing, I got to take it home so I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of her basket quilt on my machine.


(Close your eyes and scroll fast Bren)

I dropped it off at her house today. She probably has it in the hoop and is quilting it. Go to her blog http://piecesfromme.blogspot.com/ and see a picture of the entire top. It is just gorgeous, I can't wait to see it finished.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

It's ok...Crispy says cooties wash out! LOL